HEY BUSINESS OWNERS!
Grow Brand Awareness, Engagement, Traffic and
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING STRATEGIES DESIGNED TO SCALE
UNCOVER YOUR IDEAL AUDIENCE
There are 2.2 Billion (yes, with a B) monthly Facebook users and most of them are not interested in your product or service. Luckily you can utilize Facebook's INSANE amount of user data to target any combination of geographic, demographic, behavioral and interest targeting to find the exact people who are!
Want to know ALL your targeting options? Download the guide below to help you through the creation of stellar Facebook advertising campaigns put in front of just the right people.
How We Work
5) a) Ad Types: Setup an effective ad relevant to the campaign objectives plus which better suits the needs of users. There are different types of ads such as Newsfeed Desktop Ads, Mobile Ads, Mobile Newsfeed Ads, Right Hand Column Ads, etc.
Different Ads have different objectives like to increase traffic and leads to the website, likes and engagement for a page, visitors for a store or an event, etc.
b) Facebook Carousel: Used to showcase your business stories and products. It offers different components to tell your business story such as images, videos, carousels (something like sliders), product sets, etc.
6) Landing Page Effectiveness: An effective landing page will excel at measurements, conversion rate and relevancy score, so we monitor all areas and make adjustments as needed to maximize efficacy.
7) Ad set structure, sizing, performance and geo-targeting.
8) Bid Management: Assigning appropriate CPC bids so that you never pay more than necessary.
9) Track Conversions: Tracking conversions is the most important factor in Facebook Advertising because this is how you measure the success. We will monitor the conversions including results and cost (CPC).
10) Retargeting: This is one of Facebook’s most powerful capabilities. By using the information from your Pixel, we can enhance relevance by serving ads to custom audiences made up of visitors to your website, boost ad reach by creating audiences from a custom audience of website visitors, track key performance metrics that matter to your business and improve conversions on key post-click landing pages.
11) Split Testing: Split testing lets us test different versions of your ads so we can determine what converts best and improve future campaigns. For example, you can test the same ad on different audiences or test two delivery optimizations to determine which selection yields better results.
12) Reporting is an essential part of Facebook advertising. During monitoring we will create a report once a week showing the performance of all campaigns.
1) Industry Research: Identifying your niche and the advertising potential in your niche.
2) Website/Landing Page Analysis: Thorough and detailed analysis of your products or services to create the most effective strategy for your campaign.
3) Install Facebook Pixel: The Facebook Pixel is code that we place on your website. It collects data that helps us track your conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have visited your website.
4) Campaign Setup: Setup campaigns (based on type of campaign you want to run) and ad sets (based on Audiences, their interests, behaviors, demographics and connections).
Ready to Get Started?
Whether you’ve been a business owner for years or are just starting out, you probably have noticed that traditional advertising methods have become much less effective than they once were. For instance, newspaper, radio and billboard ads might get your info in front of a massive audience but they don’t necessarily reach a high number of prospective buyers anymore.
Social media, and especially Facebook, provides an excellent way for businesses, like yours, to speak directly to their target audience for a fraction of the cost. Facebook features more than 2 billion active monthly users, and advertising costs are so low that you can reach up to 1,000 of your targeted audience for less than $50.
Facebook also doesn’t skimp on analytics and reporting for ad performance. Instead of struggling to see your conversion rate and other social metrics, you have it laid clearly out in front of you.
Although Facebook itself brings in several billion dollars per year in ad revenue, only about 40% of business owners who put up Facebook ads on their own achieve marginal success, if any. That’s not because Facebook isn’t a viable advertising platform — it’s because creating successful ads on Facebook and making sure they’re seen by the right people are specialized skills that are usually outside of the average business owner’s wheelhouse. Let us help you make the most of your digital advertising efforts.
Our clients receive customized ad campaigns developed specifically for their goals and objectives. Advanced plans of action include running different versions of ads through tests to see which ones perform the best and monitoring conversion rates through Pixel to get an accurate reading of sales generated by Facebook ads.